Saturday, June 1, 2013

AHOY!!

AHOY!!!!

.:Pure:. Grace in Navy
So Home Expo has two more amazing days of shopping....but I've walked those sims all week and my feet are killing me!!  Today, I decided to do a little R&R....so I grabbed this adorable number from .:pure:. , tied back my hair and headed out.  This little hideaway from ~*~ Inspired ~*~ offered the perfect place to relax and enjoy the early morning sunrise.  Amidst the sound of gulls and the crash of waves, the soft breeze of the morning I was able to snap a few shots.

Helmsman Cottage n' Grace


I have to admit, I am a sucker for cute little sailor like outfits.  It may or may not be because I was in the Navy myself when I got out of high school...(years and years ago...lol) but the sailor look has always been a classy fun look to me.  This outfit is from Pure and cost me less then a designer bag would in SL....speaking of, I think they had a few designer bags out....I need to go back and grab one.  BUT for now, I am heading back into the cozy little Helmsman Cottage, grabbing a book and maybe a nap in the bedroom....I know I know, it's still so early.

You can never have too many naps.

The Helmsman Beach Cottage - ~*~ Inspired ~*~

Skin - LAQ - Susan in Mocha
Shape - Krysta - Sibele Ingmann
Hair - Truth - Sadie

Earrings - BenS Beauty - Scarlet Earrings in White
Lipstick - R.icielli - Lipstick 11/07
Nails - Jamman - Ultra Mesh Fingernails

Outfit - .:pure:. - Grace Outfit in Navy
Shoes - Redgrave - Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment