Sunday, June 2, 2013

She Wore An....

I promised myself a nice relaxing weekend.  With RH off doing...RH things....I've been left to my own devices.  I admit, relaxing is not exactly...easy for me but I promise I moved at a slow meandering pace as I finished off a few projects and dug into mesh!

YPDB
Last year I promised myself I would never buy another bikini.  I had enough.  I mean, how many do you need?  Apparently....one more, because when I went wondering through BOOM today I spotted the epic Yellow Polka Dot Bikini....THAT SHE WORE FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY! Yes...of course you have to watch the video, its so adorable....and totally put me in the mood for a nice time at the beach.

I spent a good portion of the weekend finishing up the Series two of the Tote Beach Towel Rezzer and seriously, I wanted to just use it for myself!   So, tugging out the tote I skipped off to the edge of the beach and flopped it down, grabbed a soda, turned on the radio....and it's where I have been all afternoon.

Summer Time

Skin - LAQ - Susan in Mocha
Hair - Emotions - Aradia in Darkbrown

Feet - SLink - Pied Barefoot V3 tiptoes
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes

Shape - Krysta - Sibelle Ingmann
Glasses - LeLutka - Garbo in White
Bikini - BOOM - Infinity Dots Halter/Boyshorts in Yellow


No comments:

Post a Comment