Thursday, March 28, 2013

7th Unknown Hunt & G-Field!!!

Good Morning Fashionistas!

G-Field Frill Shorts <3
I have entered ~*~ Inspired ~*~ into the 7th Unknown Hunt that will be starting in...oh...about...a few days.  April 1st to be exact and there are a ton of great Unknown designers in it.  It's a great hunt and I've seen a ton of awesome designs.  Including this lil top I have on...that isn't really a top but a dress that I just used the top on...because it had a great pair up with the shorts I got last week at G-Field's. 
Let's talk about the top first....it actually comes as a cute vintage dress, with Lola appliers (Yep, I got on my Lush's so they work with that too) and it's free....I love the colors in it and the cute little shrug.  This is exactly what I am looking for when I want something cute to fit my Lush Mesh Breasts.  Something cute and sexy...

7th Unknown Hunt Item
Now, the shorts, yes those ruffles are adorable shorts.  I mean...the buttons?  Yeah!  The ruffles?  I really can't say much ....the things speak for themselves.  THEY ARE FREAKING ADORABLE.  Yep, going back for all the colors....soon as I got the linden. 

I plan on doing a few more Lush/Lola posts, just to prove my point....
BREASTS ARE FOR EVERYONE!!!!  (Cept...you know...sharks and stuff....)

Skin - AMD - Kat in Carmel
Breasts - [d] - Lush Breasts
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Sapphire Night
Hair - LeLutka - Megan in Pitch
Shape - Mine - Altered from Sibelle Ingmann
 
Jewelry - [glow] studio - Dip Dye Chain Set
Top - KnocKers - Songbird (UNKNOWN HUNT GIFT ITEM WITH LOLA APPLIER...Is a Vintage Dress originally)
Shorts - G-Field - Mesh Frill Shorts in Beige

No comments:

Post a Comment