Friday, April 19, 2013

Stumbling Over Something New

I've spent too much.  But gosh I enjoyed it sooo much.  I think I have enough to blog for the next month but today...well today I wanted to share this cute set I snagged at {mon tissu}.  The shorts are very well made and super sassafras cute Tulip Shorts in Red.  The problem I have had with a lot of mesh shorts is a space between the Alpha Mask and the shorts, making like this invisible area between my skin and the actually shorts.  For this reason, I don't have a lot of mesh shorts. 
This is NOT a problem with these.  They sit perfectly on my avatar without odd little spots and I didn't even have to adjust my size.  <3

Spring is here but there is a crisp chill in the air in the mornings that nearly beg for this comfortable off the shoulder shirt.  {mon tissu} has done it again with the Oversized Striped Shirt.  Another perfect fit for me and a perfect pairing to the shorts. 

{mon tissu} Shorts and Shirt

For the beginning part of the day I skipped around barefoot -gasp- I KNOW!!! But then I saw Ky in these amazing...RAVISH ME NOW Heels.  Mkay, I should say now, Redgrave is doing amazing things with shoes and today I got three...yes...three pair from them.  I know, I know, I need to save my lindens, but OMG!  They are beautiful and with a hud, it's actually like getting six hundred pairs.  O.O Okay, maybe not that many, but option wise, they are pretty nifty shoes.  The chain, heel, skin, sole, and shoe itself all change colors...yes yes and the nails!  These are the Carrie shoes...and the buckle on the chain just sold me...or rather sold them...to me.  Now...they....are...mines. 

The hair is also new for me...I stopped through CaTwA the other day and snagged it up.  I really loved the cute over the shoulder curly look of it!

CaTwA

New shoes in tow, I want skipping off to explore and snapped a few shots to share with everyone.  If you haven't been through LaPerla II Old Italy....you are missing out.  It's a super cute sim with tons of photogenic little spots.  Definitely worth a quick stop through!

Skin - AMD - Kat in Carmel
Hair - CaTwA - Yasmeen in Midnight
Eyes - blah.BLAH.blah - Butterfly Eyes in Blue and Green
 
Shirt - Oversized Shirt in Striped - {mon tissu}
Shorts - Tulip Shorts in Red - {mon tissu}
Shoes - Carrie Shoes - Redgrave
Anklets - Bold Ankle Cuff in Titanium - BOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment