Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Diamond Avatar 50% Sale!!!



Good Morning!  It is a good morning!  Since the theme this week seems to be events, I wanted to let everyone know about this one!!  Diamond Avatar is having a great sale!!!  I enjoy her skins and I know I have blogged them before....the only thing I could offer as improvement, is to have more base skins...without make up....those are always my favorites!  But that is just a personal preference.


In her collection, there are a few I really like, but I really love her Venus skin!  It comes with 6 different variations in three different tones.  The one below is tan!!  I love her best because she has a make up close to a base skin....the first one.  Its got a soft pink tone to it that suits me!! 


CLICK TO SEE LARGER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment