Monday, June 13, 2011

Safari to LeLutka...


Well, I try and stay away from some stores, mostly because...I have impulse issues.  I am definately an impulse purchaser.  I see it, I like it, I want it, by time the thought is done, its in my inventory.  So, to save myself, I try and not go to places like Miamai, Fri, or LeLutka...because those are main culprits.

But when I heard from a birdie about their Sunday Sales...well, I HAD TO!  I braved the lag and went on safari.  Gotta go see the new summer line out there, I have a love for all things Africa...and well this line is perfect.  You would expect animal prints and while I love a good animal print, I was pleased to see she had prints but they geared towards cymetrics instead of animals and remained within theme. 

The designs are well made and worth the non sale prices, so hop on over and grab you an outfit or two...or three...heh


Skin ~ LAQ - Susan 03
Shape ~ LAQ - Glow Shape 2.3 (Altered to my own likes of course!)
Hair ~ Armidi Hair - The Short V Mahogany
Eyes ~ LeLutka - Ellis in Ivy
Nails ~ [PM] - Sculpted Nails V2

Jewelry ~ SW - "Valva" Red Jasper Set
Skirt ~ [LeLutka] - Triumph/Heavy
Shirt ~ [LeLutka] - Cute Top/Scream
Boots ~ MIEL - Lia Boots
Purse ~ [Glow Studio] - Vintage Clutch in Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment