Friday, September 7, 2012

Magical Dreams....

I don't know about you, but even my most magical dreams....I end up still in my PJ's.  I don't know what sorta mind trick it is, but I can have wings, wands, horns, and hooves....but I am still in my PJ's!!



It's okay though, I got {mon tissu} to back me up and I still think I look pretty magical...-winks-  The Lycia Lace Bandeau Bra is a perfect little modest addition to the Lycia Tank...and its versatile too, I use it under alot of my little tops. 

I've already explained about my shoe fettish with {mon tissu}, so clearly I have the Sloane Pumps.  UM Can you say adorable fashion witchy poo heels?  YES PLEASE!  Last year I went on a hunt for a shoe that was cute, a lil upscale, and had a hint of witch in them....these fit the bill.  Maybe you don't agree, but I love them and grabbed the Gray version for just that reason.  Of course they show up in my dreams.....

Speaking of fairy dreams, this lil pose box from {Co*Motion} called Magic Moon is part of the Fairy Closet Hunt that starts in THREE DAYS OMG!!  Find out more about that HERE!  With a fairy wand included and lots of cute lil poses, it does make my dreams more colorful!

Hair - *Alice Project* - Helalyn - Black
Skin - LAQ - Tasha in Nougat
Shape - Sibelle Ingmann - Krysta
 
Fairy Wings - Fatal Error - Fairy Of Light Wings
Tank - {Mon Tissu} - Lycia Tank -  Navy
Bra - {Mon Tissu} - Lycia Lace Bandeau Bra - Black
Shoes - {Mon Tissu} - Sloane Pumps - Gray
Shorts - .evolve. - Gym Shorts in Grey
 
Ring/Bracelet - KOSH - Nebula Set
Lip Gloss - WoW Skins - Tessa Gloss -Red
Pose Box w/Wand - {Co*Motion} - Magic Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment