Thursday, December 8, 2011

Walking In A Winter Wonderland!

So this week at home...Josette has put out the snow.  I dig the snow.  I dig in the snow.  Snow makes me think of warm hot chocolates, fires, and it really reminds me of that special someone...this time of year its like uber perfect to have someone to cuddle with.



Me? Well, I have Riddle's Awesome Winter Blues Coat and Dress!  It was a steal, you should go to Riddle RIGHT NOW and get one!

Not only does it make me feel like I am skipping through SL toasty and warm, but it has a very cute appeal, specially paired with the Huntress boots I got this summer and the adorable leggins from Kyoot!
So, while your out there, roaming, shopping, and enjoying the shift in season to winter, keep in mind the warm fuzzy feeling shopping gives you!

Also, forgive the pictures, unfortunately I have lost my dear dear graphic program in a purge of my computer.  I shall address this issue soon!


Skin ~ LAQ - Susan!
Shape ~ KRYSTA - By Sibele Ingmann (Yes, I finally got a custom one!)
Hair ~ TRUTH - Marielle - Expresso
Eyes ~ Exodi - Reflective Green Eyes
Nails ~ [PM] - Sculpted Nails V2
Outfit ~ Riddle - Winter Blues Coat & Dress - White and Gray
Shoes ~ BedlaM - Huntress Boots
Leggings ~ Kyoot - Hollander Leggins (Cream)

No comments:

Post a Comment