Friday, April 15, 2011

Should I Stay or Should I Go....



You ever have one of those days where you just want to hop in the car and just drive?  Just...go and not look back?  I feel like that today...and with a possible road trip coming up, I may even get that chance. 
Normally, I veer away from the short skirts....because well....in SL everyone can see my cha cha and that ain't cool.  I am a firm believer that in SL we CAN do everything we want...but that we SHOULDN'T do anything we wouldn't do in RL.  Like, I would totally go ride on the back of a shark if it wouldn't eat me alive in RL.  I wouldn't show my cha cha to Gawd and Country and so...yeah not a lot of mini dress's and such in my inventory.

YOUR MUSIC


BUT I couldn't resist this little number.  I am a big fan of a vintage look now and then and this dress had the makings of a perfect union of vintage meets modern!  So I hopped into my supped up SL car and went for a drive down to Cranberry Cove (MORE ON THAT LATA).


Before any road trip, a stop at the gas station is needed....gotta fill up on snacks, drinks, and well...gas. 



Check the air pressure in all the tires!!!  BASIC MAINTENANCE!!!


PHOTO OP!




Yes....driving makes me tired....


Skin ~ LAQ - Susan 01 [Mocha] Glow Skin
Shape ~ LAQ - Glow Shape [2.3] (I altered it of course, they are modify and copy!)
Eyes ~ Oceane - Green Eyes
Hair ~ Fri. - Cameron - Cranky Brown
Nails ~ [PM] Sculpted Nails V2 RED
Dress ~ Intrigue Co - Red/White Stripped Dress
Shoes ~ LuLaLe - New Port Heels in Red
Purse ~ Lotta -Straw Tote
Glasses ~ LeLutka - Garbo in White
Jewelry Set ~ REDGRAVE - Cyrcle in Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment