Friday, August 10, 2012

Baroque Still!!!

I snagged this cute little shirt at the Collabor88 this week and I just love it. I am not normally a purple kind of girl, but I have been challenging myself to try new colors.  I really do love how it fits, but no matter how I posed, shifted, or moved....the hands did goofy things.  I am willing to admit it may be I got big fat MAN HANDS! -gasps-  Maybe....



The jewelry is a special set from Vintage Fair @ RookHold....I love the detail that went into the stone...and the matching earrings are long, simple, and lovely.  With a choice of gold or silver, who can complain?!!

NOT I SAID THE FLY!!

NOT ME SAID THE BEE!!




In any case, it is short and sweet today lovelies....I hope you enjoy!

Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes -Sapphire Night
Iconic - Monae Cafe Au Laits

Jewelry Axiom - Moonstone in Silver
Lashes - Glow - Secret Eyes
Lipstick - WoW Skins - Tessa in Plum

Mask - A&M - Masquerade Curly Mask
Dress - Glam Affair - Dorota Shirt in Indigo
Heels - Nardcotix - Shana Pump

No comments:

Post a Comment