Friday, May 18, 2012

Vintage Office...


I needed to DO something!  Digging through my inventory I remembered I had a few hidden treasures there and pulled them out to share!  I hope you enjoy this outfit from Amour Fashion, I was pleaseantly surprised with the pairing and its not something I would have matched up on my own.  There are a few different types/colors/match ups with the outfit so you will have to hop over to the store and pick the best for you. 

You know me, I love the vintage look and the design on the corset was perfect and I love the gold black pairing!  Grabbing a set of pearls, some nice heels and the outfit just pulled itself off...

As for the hair, well its a new brand, at least for me.  I stopped through ICONIC and picked up a few wigs I liked and this one really stuck out to me.  The ponytail is flexi without flying all over the place.  I like moving hair...I really do, but I hate when its not realistic.  ICONIC seems to have hit it on the head for me, literally!!!



So, please, by all means, stop through ICONIC and head on over to Amour Fashions.  See you there!



Hair - ICONIC - Monae
Skin - [PF] - Skye in Tea
Necklace - .::Y&R::. - Vintage Pearl Neclace in Brown
Shoes - *YS&YS - Brera Gloss in Taupe
Outfit - Amour Fashions - Rachel Outfit in Gold/Black

No comments:

Post a Comment