Thursday, March 15, 2012

52 Week Color Challenge - Aquamarine

I figured I got a good solid four weeks of clothes in here to blog about....so the challenge isn't going to be so bad....maybe outdated, but still.  There is a lot coming up....Fashioncentric Hi5 event next month....the Magic of Papillon Fair this month...this weekend even.  So all in all, I will be fine without linden. 

I mean, I woke up and my account balance had gone up.  I sold a butterfly last night...and I could totally spend that easy this morning, but I behaved!

That was my morning pep talk.  How was it? 

Yeah, it didn't work for me either.  So I resolved to going into my inventory and opening the things I haven't opened yet. 



I am big enough to admit I may have a shopping problem...I ran out of prims to rezz things.  And this is only one room in my house.

It's like a bad case of hoarders.

So recalling I still had a few days left for this weeks color challenge, I put aquamarine in my search and came up with this cute dress.  Yes, I had lost it and No...I've not worn it before.  I thought it deserved a bit of a retro setting so I went looking and guess what?  Yep, found a store...found a store I can't shop in...but it had a very cute entrance and a great layout of not only clothes, but furniture, builds, and ...well its definitely worth a look into, so check out FIN soon as you can.  Me? Well I will be back in a month when I can buy stuff.  I actually made a folder "Go Shopping April 15th" so if I find places, I won't forget them. 




Issues!

A few thinks about this outfit though...One..Blacklace Beauty Vintage Pack...rocked my world.  I loved the eyes and the small beauty mark.  It all seemed to fit perfect with this new skin.  It's the group gift from Exodi and you all know I rarely change out of my skin....this one was worth the shift and I think I may wear it all week.  The eyes were given to me in a blogger pack from VF By Lera and they come in three different sizes of pupils.  This is the medium one and I gotta admit, I love the sorta ice look of them. 



Hair - Wasabi Pills - Dragon Mesh in Chocolate
Shape - Sibele Ingmann - Krysta Shape
Lipstick - A&M - Nude Lips Pale Pink
Skin - Exodi - Sophie Fraise - Goddess Dark
Eyes - VFbyLera - Eclipse Eyes - Jade Eyes

Necklace - Addiction - Double Heart Charm
Nails - [PM] - Sculpted Nails
Dress - ICING - Aquarelle
Shoes - [Gos] - Pimp Your Pumps in AQUA

Hat - HOR Evolution - Xandrah Hat
Beauty Mark/Eyes - Blacklace Beauty - Vintage Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment