Friday, March 16, 2012

Baiastice Origami Please with a side of J.H. Couture?

I had to blog the Baiastice Origami Suit.  It is, for me, the perfect blend of fun and business.  If you are running a business ladies and don't want to be considered the QUEEN B IN BLACK...this is def the suit for you!  Grab it and step into the world of colors!

The heels?  A diamond from J.H. Couture.  I love them, they fit this outfit like a dream!


Does anyone know why this would be happening?  It's the second day in a row and I have no idea why it is suddenly leaving me some weirdo lines!  Do I have some setting on I shouldn't?


Eyes - Amacci - Sapphire Eyes
Hair - Maitreya - Siri in Bistre
Skin - LAQ - Susan
Sunglasses - Armidi Giasaci - Fi Umo Sunglasses
Earrings - Lazuri - Classing Pearl Earrings in Red
Eye Make-up - Miamai - Les Makups Smokey
EyeLashes - Natural Beauty - Lashes
Nails - TGIS - French Manicure & Rings
Purse - Puddles - Queen Bag - Red
Shoes - J.H. Couture - Caprice Mesh High Heels
Dress - Baiastice - Origami Suit - Yellow and Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment