Friday, August 24, 2012

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

It has been raining here alot....its Hurricane season where I live right now...and with fall approaching, well...the beach is no place for me. 

Still, I wanted to brave the waters and give you One Last Bikini Shot.....the sun was not on my side today, but the cute Kini is set up at My Attic this week for a easy peasy 95L.  NOW that is a steal of a deal!!  It has all the layers a girl could want and really, those adorable bows and dots don't need the sun shone on them to be absolutely perfect for a rainy day smile!

Rain?  So what! This new mesh style from CaTwA is....stunning!  It has a hud and I can streak away...I love the blown back look and have been wearing it for three days now...thats a record for me people, I change hair in SL like I change clothes, three or four times a day.

So my last day on the beach and it rained....but I had a umbrella, some boots, so the outfit and hair were saved!  Just another day of fashion survival....until next time...



Hair - CaTwA MESH - Bella in Blacks w/hud
Skin - WoW - Dalila Skin (August Gift)
Boots - Haut Monde - Yellow Rainboots
Swimsuit - PIDIDDLE - Ribbon Kini - Polka Dot Remix in Cream/Navy
Pose - What Next - Rainy Day Pose/Surf's Up Pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment