Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm back to strut my brown and tans!


So, its been forever and I have been dying.  I had hoped my new computer would handle the graphics of shadows better.  It doesn't, but whatever, I can still do something great!  I WILL NOT LET IT BEAT ME!!!  Also, I missed my blog.  So, here I am and I will be back tomorrow.  -grins- 

Give me a little time to get back into the swing...but I have some stuff lined up!

Eyes - Mayfly ~ Deep Sky Eyes (Twilight Forest Green)
Hair - Truth ~ Cate Streaked/Chocolate
Skin - LAQ ~ Susan 01
Shape - Krysta ~ By Sibele Ingmann

Make up - elymode ~ smudged eyeliner in black
Eyelashes - Garage ~ Eyelashes v.8
Nails - [PM] Scuplted Nails

Earrings - R.icielli ~ Brigitte in Quartz
Ring - R.icielli ~ Skull Ring in Gold
Shirt - R.icielli ~ MSMONROE longshirt/Nude
Shoes - Anexx ~ Loafer pumps with socks
Slacks - :HH: ~ Huccie Basic Slacks cuffed in Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment