Friday, October 5, 2012

Working Hard....

I am so tired!  And I am so sorry too...cause I mean to do more of these, I love love to blog.  It's a lot of fun for me.  Lately, I have been so busy with ~*~Inspired~*~ that I haven't had a lot of time.  On top of that, we are moving and normally in SL it takes me 2.3 hours to move, but we have decided to build everything for our new home, including the home, so it's a bit more time consuming. 

BUT....we finished the house.  I can't believe I actually did any of it...it is so beautiful with these rich woods and comfortable corners and..the kitchen.  -just sighs-  I hope we can get the living room done by Christmas though, I need a huge tree in there and I might get lucky and have some hunky lumber jack go cut me down one....sorry, I drifted into romance novel for a second there.  -hangs head- but with all that going on I haven't had a lot of time here.  Promise though, I shall do better!



With that said, I met a really nice woman yesterday, Phedre Rexie.  She stopped through ~*~Inspired~*~ and chatted a bit and turns out she makes jewelry.  That's like candy for the blogger and you bet I did go on over there later and get me some candy!

That cute colorful lil bracelet there?  Yep, Baubles!  AND So very cost effective and starting out as a new designer myself, I know its great to find a good deal on great stuff. (BUILDING IS EXPENSIVE!)

The crop top is from *BOOM*...the new Twenty-Three Tee....so so cute and like all *BOOM* Awesome it comes in a variety of flavas (colors for less jive people) (Side note: I have no idea where that came from)  AND SO....moving along....23 options for this beauty.  OMG RIGHT?! If you can't find something you like in so many options, then friends.....I don't know what to tell you.  BOOM DADDAAA DAADA...

The jeans...they are new too, for me, from TOXIC and super cute.  I admit I have worn them four times since I got them...last week.  New favorite jeans!!!  They come with those boots too, its all together.  I suggest you hop over there RIGHT NOW, grab these.  Then you will have a new pair of favorite jeans too.  Just sayin!

Eyes - Mayfly - Sapphire Night
Hair - Wasabi Pills - Lola Hair in Night Shadow
Skin - Pink Fuel - Alena
Lip Gloss - Pink Fuel - Elly Doll Gloss (BeeStung)

Tee - *BOOM* - Twenty Three Tee in Teal
Tank - JANE - Intrinsic Tank in Pewter
Jeans & Boots - TOXIC - Unisex Jeans & Boots
Bracelet - Baubles! - BlueDiscoBaubs!
Pose Prop - !bang - Ladder

No comments:

Post a Comment