Monday, March 5, 2012

52 Week Color Challenge - Avacado


I think I made it two weeks in a row!

I am not sure if green and capuccino make quacamole but there is a whole lotta food coloring up in this outfit.  Including the chocolate shoes. 

 I know...its avacado...but it always makes me think of the yummy quac....so please bare with as I make it through the color challenge...


Eyes - Amacci - Sappphire Eyes
Hair - Truth - Maggie Streaked Chocolate
Shape - Krysta - Sibele Ingmann
Skin - Verve - Ava in Tan w/ Medium Freckles

Lipstick - [Mock] - Luxe Lip Creme
Necklace - Redgrave - Cherry Gemstone
Earrings/Bracelets - NHA - Joanna Military Set
Eyelashes - Garage - Eyelashes 007
Nails - [PM] Nails - Platinum Additon

Purse - The Sea Hole - johnny be good
Shirt - Chain and Vine - Tube Wrap in Green
Shoes - [Gos] - Pimp your Pumps in chocolate
Slacks - The Secret Store - High Waist Pants - Capuccino

No comments:

Post a Comment