Saturday, February 25, 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge – Dandelion!!!


I always wanna do the Color Challenge.  But somehow, I always miss it or I can't find the blog it starts or...something happens!  BUT THIS WEEK IS MY WEEK!  While roaming around doing my Super Saturday Shopping, I stumbled over *Rezlpsa Loc* I stumbled over...DANDELION OUTFIT that was too cute to pass up so then I remembered.  WAIT ITS THE COLOR CHALLENGE!!  So I scrambled, bought it, then hopped over to iBang, and I snagged the radio and SL arms full of new things, I stumbled home to dress up!
My garden was ready for a little photo fun so I just took the radio out there....time for a cook out I say!


Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sea
Hair - Truth - Valeska in Chocolate
Skin - LAQ - Susan
Shape - Sibele Ingmann - Krysta
Birthmark - Miamai - LesMakeups
Eyelashes - Garage - Eyelash tattoo 007
Nails - [PM] - Sculpted Nails in Yellow

Shoes - Ingenue - Gatsby Heels in Citrine
Shirt - Rezlpsa Loc - Dandelion Low Cut T-Shirt
Skirt - Rezlpsa Loc - White Dandelion High Waist Skirt
Dandelion By EY:NO with Particles
Radio - !bang - on the radio

No comments:

Post a Comment