Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mary Had A Little Lamb


This little outfit is most certianly out of my comfort zone.  I am not a cutsie type but the I had to find an outfit that matched my new shoes...so there you go.  Besides, I got some new lambs and it seemed fitting.  -grins-

Enjoy....my favorite part?  The hair from Amacci...the hat has a color change hud.  LOVE IT!

Wait no..it is the stockings.  They are so perfect...or maybe the purse....or the beautiful antique necklace from lillies..I dun KNOW!

I did try and get a shot with the lambs, but working with livestock is hard!  Hard I tell you!







Skin ~ LAQ - Susan 02
Shape ~ LAQ - Glow Shape 2.3 (Altered to my own likes of course!)
Hair ~ Amacci - Hair Andrea in Ebony w/ Pink Hat
Eyes ~ LeLutka - Ellis in Ivy
Nails ~ [PM] - Sculpted Nails V2 (Outstanding find on SL Marketplace...I never take them off..)
Dress ~ Orion - Arienette in Silver
Stockings ~  ::PP:: - Extra Long Socks w/ Lace, Red Flowers
Jewelry ~ Lillies - Yard Sale Stroll Floral 3
Heels ~  [GOS] - Platform Pump in White
Purse ~  S@BBiA - Flower Print Bag in Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment