Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Road to Nowhere...

I've gotten a chance to sit and play and realized that unless I sit and play more, I will simply never learn everything I want to learn.  Playtime is essential.  Today I roamed around, stretched some boundaries, and challenged myself to a no mesh dress day....


Somewhere Along The Way
While MESH clothing is becoming more and more popular and I admit, it is pretty amazing, I have a ton of non mesh clothing that is also...well...I think...spectacular too!  That being said, today I bring you absolutely no mesh dress. 

The newest item though is the hair.  I think ICONIC is a little undersold.  While we all love Truth, Wasbii Pills, and Ploom.....ICONIC is a like a hidden jewel.  It's one of those places you dig through and always find a treasure.  I have a few hairs from them, ones I absolutely adore.  The designer has a flair for a realistic moving hair that isn't at all ....weirdo newbie flexi, if that makes any sense.  Suffice it to say, its worth a trip over to ICONIC, you never know what you will find.

Road to Nowhere

The Dorset Coat is an oldie but goodie and I really love the way it opens up.  I have seen a few Mesh coats and its hard, for me at least, to find one open and flared like that.  I mean, it's just cute!

Now I won't lie, I probably blogged these heels before, but they are one of those go to items everyone needs.  Please, do not deprive yourself of the Carmelia pumps from R.iceilli.  The same goes for the slacks.  There are some things, like the lil black dress, we need in our inventory and a good pair of neutral slacks and heels are one of them. 

Last, but not least, the Kyoot bustier....while they are going out of business, you have some time to go and grab it for 50L!  Yes, that's right..ONLY 50L....it's a great little addition to sexy up something business like...don't you agree?!




Hair - ICONIC - Katrina in Obsidian
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes
Skin - LAQ - Sunsan in Mocha

Shape - Krysta ::MyOwn::
Glasses - Kumaki Glasses - Chrome Glasses

Necklace - Label Mode - Minerva Necklace in Bronze
Lip Gloss - Pink Fuel - Elly Doll Gloss Blood
 
Shirt - Kyoot - Prey Bustier Deer
Jacket - Fir & Mna - The Dorset Coat in Khaki
Slacks - Elephant Outfitters - Journey Tweed in Cream
Shoes - R.iceilli - Carmelia Pumps in Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment