Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hey! That's MY SHIRT!!!

The problem with being so close to your friends is....that when you shop together you tend towards the same style....so I rarely shop without my best friend because...I need to know what color she is getting so I can get a different one, otherwise we are twins.



-Sigh- I don't want to be a twin.  :)

But this morning when we met up I noticed her slacks, the same I had gotten, different color...and she had paired it up all cute and I said.  OMG Another blog.  And wouldn't you know it, I had everything she had on in my inventory....only in a different color.

Imagine that!

So, hello everyone, this here is Kyrene....



KRYSTA IS WEARING!!

Skin - [ME] - Venice Native Tone (MAY GIFT! GET IT)
Eyes - Malfly - Deep Sky
Hair - Truth - Cynthia w/Roots
Shape - SIBS - Krysta's Shape (Is my own peoples)

Earrings - *LC* - Chic Earrings in Plat/Gold
Necklace - Grixdale - Tyranny -Deco Layered Necklace Top

Blazer - Leverocci - Sleek Blazer in Navy
Bra - Whippet & Buck - Sasha Lingere in Black
Shoes - *GF* - Rose Bootie "Diva" Gray
Slacks - coldLogic - Trouser Mazza in Smoke

KYRENE IS WEARING!!

Eyes - ! Fashism "Sunrise" eyes Steel Blue Pale v2
Shape - MeMyself and I (Ky's)
Hair - Truth - Mercedes Cherry
Skin - LAQ - Ebba Nougat 01
Make up - Mynerva Cosmetics - Smokey Glitter Raven

Slacks - *BOOM* - Miami Linens Coconut
Blazer - Leverocci - Sleek Blazer Nero
Bra - Whippet & Buck - Sasha Lingerie Dove
Shoes - Nardcotix - Shana Unleased

Nacklace - Grixdale - Deco Layered Necklace Top Frost
Earrings - *~Cel~* - Silver Hoop Earring
Braclet - PM - Barcelona Blues Bracelet Set

No comments:

Post a Comment